Amadablam Base Camp Trek journey offers astonishing majesty of Himalayas. It’s an appropriate trek journey for all trekkers, adventure lovers, young minds, etc. Mt. Ama Dablam hails tall with an altitude of 6,812 meters, admitting vast panorama of genetic geographies. Trekking to Ama Dablam is very popular. It’s the third famous trek journey in the Nepalese Himalayas. The first one being Everest, and the next is Annapurna treks. However, the trekking journey of Ama Dablam is unique and flexible, which suits everyone. Sherpa peoples are the main tribal groups of this region, so trekkers have a great chance to acclimatize with Sherpas.
Additionally, Sherpa is very hospitable, loyal, and mountain experts. Sherpa cultures are unique, which is very close to Tibetan heritages. Trek’s journey of Ama Dablam Base Camp kicks off from Lukla, which extends to 4,570 meters.
After crossing the several hustle and bustle of rusted pathways with gallant picturesque sceneries, trekkers accomplish base camp. Trekkers encounter with exotic biodiversity of Sagarmatha National Park, which is just amazing.
Besides, this the hospitality of locals makes Amadablam base camp trek, astonishing. It’s a lifelong decision to accomplish such high Himalayan terrain. Base Camp trek journey kicks off from Lukla Airport, towards Phakding, Namche, Pangboche, and finally hike to Ama Dablam. Trekkers will encompass the electric flow of the great Dudhkoshi river and admit the best settings of mother nature. Besides, this trekker will witness peaks like Everest (8,848m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), Lhotse (8,516), Makalu (8,481m), etc. Ama Dablam is very popular among trekkers, its trails, natural settings, Himalayas, etc. are just amazing. We invite all the trek lovers, adventure seekers, and holiday searchers to a memorable trek to Ama Dablam Base Camp.
Along with this, initially, we will discover the cultural city of Kathmandu and its historical sites. So, with this, we will head for an air flight to Lukla. Lukla is the assembling and starting point of Ama-Dablam Trekking.
• Spectacular air fly from Kathmandu Airport to Lukla Airport.
• Biodiversity incorporating the majestic Himalayas.
• Views of snowy peaks from Namche Bazaar, including a research-based visit to Sherpa Museum,
• Experience Sherpa and Tamang Culture,
• Ancient Monasteries visit,
•Imperial view of Everest (8848m), Nuptse (7,861m), Ama Dablam (6,812m), Makalu (8,481m), Lhotse (8,516m), etc.
Our representative will be present at Kathmandu airport for your arrival.
Day 1: Arrival
We will receive you at Kathmandu, TIA airport. After this, we will transfer you to the Hotel for an overnight stay. We will give you all the descriptions of the trek.
Day 2: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After having breakfast, you will explore the holy Hindu temple of Pashupatinath temple. With this, you will visit Bouddhanath Stupa, then head towards Kathmandu Durbar Square. If time allows you can take advantage of shopping. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 3: Fly to Lukla Airport (2840 Meters) and Trek to Phakding (2610 Meters), 4 Hrs,
We will head to Kathmandu airport after early morning breakfast for a flight to Lukla. The Lukla airport offers astonishing genetic settings of mother nature. We will assemble at Lukla and begin our trek to Phakding encompassing the Dudhkoshi river. Along the trails, we will discover fabulous peaks like Nupla (5,885m), Kwongde Range, Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), etc. So, with some leisure walks, we will reach our destination towards Phakding. Overnight stay in Phakding,
Day 04: Start Trekking to Namche Bazaar (3,440m), 6-7 Hours,
We will chase the ascending and descending trails of colorful oaks, pine and rhododendron forests. Along, the pathways we will cross suspensions bridges twice, as we arrive at Monjo. Monjo is an entrance gateway to Sagarmatha National Park.
Additionally, we will climb to Jhorsalle to discover a close view of Mt. Everest. From here, we will elevate steadily towards a stunning Namche Bazaar. Overnight in Namche Bazaar,
Day 5: Acclimatize in Namche Bazaar (3,440m)
So, it is our rest day, where we can utilize our time in relaxations and explore some hidden treasures of Namche. We will meet with several Sherpa peoples and get close to their unique culture.
Additionally, you can take advantage of various Tibetan shops, marts, etc., which has many Tibetan handicrafts, arts, etc. We will observe the evening view of Namche and hike some top hills if time allows. Overnight in Namche,
Day 6: Trek to Pangbouche (3930), 6-7 Hrs,
After previous days’ acclimatization, we will start this day with breakfast and stretch to Pangboche. Trails move along the ridge, which offers a bright horizon of Everest views.
Similarly, with lunch, we will head towards the colorful forest pathways crossing the electric Dudhkoshi river. We march along the routes of Sagarmatha National Park, and if we are lucky, then we can see Himalayan Thar, Pheasants, Musk Deer, etc. We will cross Chorten and reach towards Thyangboche valley. We will see a monastery in Thyangboche, which admits spiritualism in our trek. Thus, with some hustle and bustle, we will contact Pangbouche. Overnight stay at Pangboche,
Day 7: Ama Dablam Hiking and Return to Pangboche,
After breakfast we will hike towards conifer forest, which includes conifer forests. We will surpass gallant trails, which include yak pastures following the ridgelines of Kantega. After passing the paths of Omega, Mingbo, we will head towards Ama Dablam base camp. Ama Dablam refers to “Mother’s neckless” in English, which symbolizes the long ridge of prominent peak protecting its small counterparts. Thus, with an astonishing trek of Ama Dablam Base Camp, we will incline downhill to Pengboche. It admits lifelong memories for Trekkers, as we stay overnight at Pengboche,
Day 8: Pengboche to Namche (3,440m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will incline downhills, experiencing the genetic vibes of rhododendron and Juniper forests.
Similarly, we will cross an adventurous suspension bridge surpassing the Dudhkoshi river. From here, routes are moderate, as we stretch towards Namche Bazaar. Besides, if our fortune favors us, we will witness Pheasants, Musk deer’s, Himalayan Griffons, Wild Goats, etc. We will stay overnight in Namche,
Day 9: Trek to Lukla (2840m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will incline from Namche towards Dudh Koshi, which can be busty some times. However, after crossing the suspension bridge arises with stunning natural beauty. We will encompass the forests viewing glows of snowcapped peaks. Finally, we will reach Lukla as we stay overnight for the next day’s flight to Kathmandu.
Day 10: Fly to Kathmandu (1,350m), 25-30 minutes,
We will memorize the stunning journey of Ama Dablam Trek, as we leave Lukla observing an aerial glimpse of the valley. The flight from Lukla to Kathmandu takes place during the morning session. We will reach Kathmandu in about 25 to 30 minutes. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu,
Day 11: Departure
We will guide you towards the Kathmandu, TIA airport via our private vehicle.
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
● Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter,
● All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements,
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
● All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses that aren’t mentioned in “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (approx. USD26 per person)
• Sometimes, we may face unconditional weather for the Lukla-Kathmandu flight, so we recommend an additional day.
• We are very flexible to customize the trip as per your needs, as customer satisfaction is our main asset.