Everest Base Camp trek:
Everest Base Camp trek journey of treks takes you to the stunning views of Himalayas. It’s the best trekking destination in Nepal, which takes you to Everest foothills. Everyone dream of Everest trekking; trekkers worldwide explore the Everest region. Significant highlights of Everest Base Camp Nepal trekking include Kalapathar, Gorakshep, Sagarmatha National Park, Mountains, landmarks, etc.
Everest region includes Everest (8,848m), Nuptse (7,861m), Ama Dablam (6,812m), Lhotse (8,516m), Cho Oyu (8,153m), Lhotse Shar (8,393m), etc, In addition to these high mountains, Everest Base Camp trekking takes you to majestic landmarks, biodiversity, floras, faunas, villages, etc. The prominent attraction of the Everest region includes Kalapathar, Gorakshep, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, etc. Kala Patthar (5,643m), is a place where you will be able to accomplish the vista of Everest. It offers the most prominent views of Everest that even the mountaineers can’t accomplish. Along the trails, trekkers have the chance to communicate with the local Sherpas. These Sherpas are very hospitable and are the major tribal peoples of this Khumbu.
Moreover, Sherpas are the world beaters in mountaineering, as they hold many records in mountaineering. It’s an excellent opportunity for trekkers to become familiar with their culture and gain some trekking tips. Our Everest trekking begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport. After assembling at Lukla, we will follow the traces crossing the Dudh Koshi River via suspension bridges a couple of times. Along the trails, we will discover magnificent natural settings, floras faunas, and villages. Namche Bazaar welcomes us with honors from local Sherpa’s and greetings from Himalayan vistas.
From Namche Bazaar, our pathways kick-off to Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep, etc. To illustrate diverting from Gorak Shep takes us close to Everest Base Camp and further to Kala Patthar. Kala Patthar is our final destination in Everest Base Camp trekking. Our itinerary comprises Kathmandu City tour initially, which makes this journey unique.
• Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla,
• Witness fabulous floras and faunas,
• Trek to the foothills of Mt. Everest, the world’s highest peak,
• Visit Sherpa Museum in Namche Bazaar,
• Experience Sherpa and Tamang culture,
• Explore ancient Buddhist Monasteries,
• Great chance to witness Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, etc.,
Where to Meet:
We will meet at Kathmandu airport at the time of your arrival,
Day 1: Arrival
We will receive you at Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). After this, we will transfer you to the Hotel. We will guide you about the trek on this day.
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
We will guide you to the holy premises of Pashupatinath Temple. From here, we will move to Bouddhanath Stupa and finally towards Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2840m), and Trek to Phakding (2610m), 4 hrs
With the early morning breakfast, we will fly to Lukla. It will take you around 25-30 minutes of scenic flight to Lukla. From Lukla, we will start our trek journey. Along the route, we will view peaks like Mt. Nupla (5,885m), Mt. Kwongde Range, Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), etc. Thus, with a splendid view of natural settings, we will reach Phakding. Overnight in Phakding,
Day 4: Trek to Namche (3,440m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will trace to Namche surpassing the trails of the Dudh Koshi river, viewing oaks and Pine forests. We will cross the Dudh Koshi river twice via a suspension bridge. Encompassing several picturesque pathways, we will head to Monjo, which is the gateway for Sagarmatha National Park. Climbing along the trails of Jhorsalle, we will view the vistas of Everest (8,848m). Elevating steadily, we will move to Namche. Namche welcomes us with a panorama of natural settings and Himalayan vistas. Overnight at Namche,
Day 5: Acclimatization: Namche (3,440m)
We will take rest and stretch our muscles. Similarly, we have the options for short hiking in search of hidden treasures. We will have the opportunity to interact with the Sherpa’s and visit local Tibetan shops. Overnight stay at Namche,
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), 5-6 Hrs,
Our trek will continue leading to colorful forests crossing the Dudh Koshi river. So, from an hour of walk, we will reach Phungithanga. Crossing these pathways offers the views of Musk Deer, Himalayan Thar. Importantly, we will encounter views of peaks like Ama Dablam (6,856m), Lhotse (8,501m), Everest (8,.848m), Nuptse (7,861m), etc. In the evening session, we will visit Monastery at Tengboche, which is a very religious monastery. Overnight in Tengboche,
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche (4410m), 5-6 hrs,
Inhaling the beauty of Sunshine from Tengboche, we will start our trek to Orsho. From here, we will cross over the Imja River, which passes through small villages and several Buddhist prayer flags. So, experiencing great natural aspects, we will reach Dingboche. Overnight at Dingboche,
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche (4,910m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will stretch downhills to Pheriche, and from here, we will steeply ascend to the terminals of Khumbu glaciers. Lobuche offers views of peaks like Ama Dablam, Mt. Tawache, Nuptse, North Pokalde (5,741m), Kongma-Tse (5,820m), etc. Overnight at Lobuche,
Day 9: Trek to Gorakshep (5140m) through Everest Base Camp (5,364m), 6-7 Hrs,
Initially, we will elevate to Lobuche, which circumferences towards Khumbu glaciers. Along the rocky trails with a majestic view of mountains, we will reach Gorakshep. It is the original base camp of Everest, but the new base camp stretches up the valley. After having lunch, we will elevate further to Everest Base Camp. It offers freezing yet enjoyable conditions. So, after enjoying the majesty of Everest Base Camp, we will return to Gorakshep. Overnight in Gorakshep,
Day 10: Trek to Lobuche (4,910m), through Kalapathhar (5,550m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will encounter a brighter and sparkling winter in Gorakshep. So, in the morning session, we will climb further to Kala Patthar. Kalapathhar offers a circular view of Everest and its sister ranges. Mountains from Kalapathhar includes Pumori, Nuptse, Lingtren, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Lingtren, etc. From here, we will stretch for 2 hours, as it offers easy pathways. Overnight at Lobuche,
Day 11: Trek to Pheriche (4240m), 4-6 hrs,
We will have breakfast in the morning session and trek towards Pheriche. After a climb to Base Camp, we will walk downhills; it’s about 4 hrs. of the walk. Overnight at Pheriche,
Day 12: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), 5-6 Hrs,
Accomplishing a beautiful day in Pheriche, we will resume our walk towards a natural flooring of oak and rhododendron forests. So, with a couple of hours of walk, we will stop for lunch and continue further for Tengboche. Overnight at Tengboche,
Day 13: Trek to Namche (3440m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will continue our trek downwards, which offers coloration of rhododendron and juniper trees. After crossing, a couple of suspension bridges, and some trails, we will reach Kyanjuma. Kyanjuma is a junction of trinity ways to Khumjung, Gokyo, and Namche. Additionally, if our fortune favors us, we will see the wildlife of Musk deer, Pheasant, wild goats, Himalayan Griffons, etc. Overnight at Namche,
Day 14: Trek to Lukla (2840m), 5-6 hrs,
We will descend from Namche Bazaar to Dudh Koshi, as this route is quite uncomfortable, yet pleasing. It is because of its adventure and alarming natural graces. After crossing the high suspension bridge, we will lead to Lukla following the traces of the Dudh Koshi river. Hence, we will reach Lukla encompassing extraordinary natural graces. Overnight at Lukla,
Day 15: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m), 25-30 Minutes,
We will restore the amazing journey of Everest trekking and wave a final goodbye to the Khumbu region. We will fly to Kathmandu and observing aerial views of the whole Lukla valley. Overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 16: Departure
We will take your feedback and offer you a hospitable, good buy, as we transfer you to Kathmandu airport.
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
● Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter,
● All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements,
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
● All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses that aren’t mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD26 per person)
• Sometimes, we may face unconditional weather for the Lukla-Kathmandu flight, so we recommend an additional day.
• We are very flexible to customize the trip as per your needs, as customer satisfaction is our main asset.