Everest Base Camp fly out, takes you to the best Himalayan ranges of Nepal, Khumbu trekking.
Moreover, the Everest Base Camp trek journey takes you to the foothills of Everest (8,848m), the world’s highest peak. Significant highlights of Everest Base Camp fly out include panoramic mountains, foothills, monasteries, glaciers, cultures, biodiversity, etc. Everest Base Camp trekking is famous worldwide, and every year, thousands of trekkers explore the vistas of breathtaking Himalayas. Mountains in the Everest region include Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,812m), Lhotse (8,516m), Nuptse (7,861m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), Makalu (8,481m), etc. Similarly, Sagarmatha National Park is another attraction of the Everest region. More importantly, the Everest Base Camp region within the areas of Sagarmatha National park. National Park offers exceptional biodiversity for floras, faunas, and genetic geographic. It makes Everest Base Camp trek the most dramatic and preferred among trekkers worldwide.
Kala Patthar is another prominent part of our fly-out package for Everest Base Camp. It is because Kalapathhar admits spectacular views of Mt. Everest (8,848m), that even veteran mountaineers are not able to accomplish. Our Everest Base Camp fly out, starts from Kathmandu City Tour initially. After the city tour, we will fly off from Kathmandu to Lukla. We will assemble at Lukla airport, discovering the dramatic settings of mother nature. From here, we will cross over the Dudhkoshi River via a suspension bridge and march forward for Namche Bazaar. Now, from Namche Bazaar, our route acclaims rough tracks as we head for Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, and further to Gorakshep. With Gorakshep, our ultimate destination arises, which is Kalapathhar. Hence, we will fly off from Kalapathhar towards Lukla for refueling and continue for Kathmandu.
• Flight for Kathmandu to Lukla
• Majestic views of mountains while flying from Gorakshep,
• Offers great floras and faunas,
• Trek to the foothills of Everest
• Relieve the delighting culture of Sherpa and Tamang peoples,
• Visit ancient monasteries, Sherpa Museums, etc.,
• Mountains: Mt. Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,516m), Nuptse (7,861m), Amadablam (6,812m), etc
Where to Meet:
We will meet you at Kathmandu airport at the time of your arrival.
Day 1: Arrival
Our representative will receive you at Kathmandu, TIA airport. After this, we will transfer you to Hotel via private vehicle. We will guide you about the trek in the leisure time,
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
We will begin with a morning breakfast, and we will head to the holy sites of Pashupatinath Temple. From here we will visit Bouddhanath Stupa, and enjoy the heritages of Kathmandu Durbar Square. Kathmandu Durbar Square has several ancient heritages, which symbolizes the medieval history of Kathmandu. Similarly, if the time allows you to have the option for Shopping and explore local villages. Hence, we will stay overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2840m) and trek to Phakding (2610m), 4hrs,
With breakfast in the morning session, we will fly to Lukla. Along the aerial route of 25-30 minutes, we will see picturesque scenes of Himalayan landmarks. From Lukla, we will crossover the Dudhkoshi River via a suspension bridge, receiving the garlic of great mountain peaks. Prominent mountains along the pathways include Nupla (5,885m), Kwongde Ranges and Kasam Kangaru (6,367m), etc. We will stay overnight at Phakding,
Day 4: Trek to Namche (3,440m), 6-7 hrs,
We will follow the traces of the Dudhkoshi river crossing colorful forests of Oaks and Pines. So, after crossing the river via a suspension bridge, we will reach Monjo. Monjo is the entrance for Sagarmatha National Park, and from here, we will cross Jhorsalle. From here, we can get an alarming view of Mt. Everest. Along the route, we will elevate towards rusted trails in the beautiful Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Namche,
Day 5: Acclimatization Day: Namche (3,440m),
We will acclimatize on this Day, relax, stretch our muscles, and in the day time, we will do some hiking. We will explore Namche and communicate with the local Sherpa peoples. Besides this, you have the option to go shopping at the Tibetan market in Namche. Overnight at Namche,
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche (3,680m), 5-6 Hours,
We will hike towards Phungithanga after crossing forest hills, Dudhkoshi river, and scenic areas. Along the route, we can observe some musk deer and Himalayan Thar. We will view the peaks like Amadablam (6,856m), Lhotse (8,501m), Nuptse (7,861m), Everest (8,848m), etc. In the evening session, we will explore the historic Tengboche monastery. We will stay overnight at Tengboche,
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche (4,410m), 5-6 Hrs,
Our Day begins with the views of the panoramic Himalayas in the morning. We move north towards Orsho and follow the traces of Imja Khola. Similarly, the trail further passes through several mani walls, villages, and prayer flags. Hence we will reach Dingboche crossing, fantastic landmarks. Overnight at Dingboche,
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche (4910m), 5-6 Hrs,
Our destination chases the incline routes of Pheriche village, which takes us to the terminal of Khumbu glaciers. We will encounter amazing vistas of Ama Dablam, North Pokalde (5,714m), Nuptse, Kongma Tse (5,820m), etc. Finally, we will reach Lobuche and stay overnight,
Day 9: Trek to Gorakshep (5,140m) via Everest Base Camp (5,364m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will begin our Day with sensational sunrise views from the Himalayas, and start climbing from Lobuche. It takes you to the fantastic trails of Khumbu glaciers. Crossing the rocky outskirts, we will reach Gorakshep. It is the original base camp; however, the new base camp is further down the valley. We will have lunch and refresh ourselves and resume our pathways to Everest Base Camp. The weather is freezing, but the pleasure of genetic grace erases everything. After enjoying the spectacular views of Everest, glaciers, and major peaks, we will return to Gorakshep. Overnight at Gorakshep,
Day 10: Fly to Lukla, Kathmandu after Kalapathhar (5,550m), 3 Hrs,
Gorakshep admits brighter and Sparkling morning. So during morning time, we will elevate towards Kalapathhar, which is just 2 km away. Kalapathhar offers dramatic views of great Himalayas. It includes mountains like Pumori, Nuptse, Lingtren, Khumbetse, Ama Dablam, etc. We will begin our Heliflight, as we say goodbye to the Khumbu region, and head to Lukla and further to Kathmandu,
Day 11: Departure
We will guide you to Kathmandu, TIA airport via our private vehicle,
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla (Yourself & guide),
● Chartered Heli flight from Gorakshep to Kathmandu
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
● Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter,
● All program per itineraries on full board as per itinerary,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements,
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (expects Tipping),
● All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
● Personal Shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses that aren’t mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (approx. USD26 per person)
• Sometimes, we may face unconditional weather for the Lukla-Kathmandu flight, so we recommend an additional day.
• We are very flexible to customize the trip as per your needs, as customer satisfaction is our main asset.