Our Everest View Trek, the journey takes you to the fantastic majesty of Himalayan asylum. Trekking to the Everest region is very popular, and trekkers worldwide explore the majesty of genetic geography. Mt. Everest (8,848m) hails high offering lightening and invites everyone to join its sanctuary. Trek to Everest region includes great snowy covered mountains in its scalp. It includes Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6,812m), Mt Cho Oyu (8,153m), etc. We will communicate with the local Sherpa’s in the Khumbu region, who are the major tribal peoples of the Khumbu region. It’s a great opportunity for us to get close to Sherpas and know about their unique heritages.
Additionally, Sherpas are very famous for mountaineering, as they hold many world records in mountaineering. We can gain some trekking tips from Sherpas, as they are inbuilt mountaineers and trekkers. Exploring with our Everest View Trek admits a lifelong journey of fun, adventure, and great pleasure of Himalayas. Everest View Trek itinerary includes Kathmandu City tour initially, and we will gear up for a flight to Lukla. After assembling in Lukla, we will trek to Phakding, Namche, Tengboche, etc. discovering mountain vistas. Our itinerary for Everest View Treks, is exciting and straightforward, which suits every adventure lover.
• Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla,
• Pleasing scenarios of Floras and Faunas,
• Great trek journey towards the Himalayan asylum,
• Sherpa Museum at Namche,
• Enjoy a majestic stay at Sherpa and Tamang villages,
• Explore ancient Buddhist monasteries,
• Great views of mountains like Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Amadablam, etc.
Where to Meet?
We will meet at Kathmandu, TIA airport, at the time of your arrival,
Day 1: Arrival
We will receive you at Kathmandu TIA airport, from here we will transfer you towards the Hotel. Our team will guide you about the trek. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
After enjoying a memorable breakfast, we will start our Kathmandu city tour with an exploration of the holy Pashupatinath Temple. From here, we will go to Bouddhanath and finally to Kathmandu Durbar Square. On our way back to the Hotel, we will get a chance to visit local shops and explore nearby sites.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2840m) and Trek to Phakding (2,610m), 4 Hrs,
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will head to Kathmandu airport for a flight to Lukla. Lukla airport offers fantastic views of natural settings. We will assemble at Lukla and start our trek encompassing electric Dudhkoshi river crossing suspension bridges. Along the pathways, we will encounter great views of mountain vistas. It includes Mt. Nupla (5,885m), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Kwongde Range, etc. We will stay overnight at Phakding,
Day 4: Trek to Namche (3,440m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will march ahead crossing, Dudh Koshi river following the traces of great natural scenarios. After crossing the Dudh Koshi River, we will reach Monjo. Moreover, Monjo is the entranceway for Sagarmatha National Park. After we climb to Jhorsalle, we will see great views of Everest (8,848m). So, with the steep walk to along the grace pathways, we will view majestic vistas of Everest (8,848m). From here, we will get close to Namche. Overnight at Namche,
Day 5: Exploring/Acclimatization: Namche (3,440m)
We will take some rest and enjoy the beauty of nature. So, after some walk, we will walk along the trails for short hiking.
Additionally, we will discover a close view of Everest vista from Namche and get close to local Sherpa. We will also visit some Tibetan shops in Namche. Overnight at Namche,
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche (3860m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will walk along the forests crossing the hillsides above the electric Dudh Koshi river. With an hour’s walk, we will reach to Phungithanga. Along the traces, we will get the chance to witness musk deer, Himalayan Thar, etc. Majestic views of Amadablam (6856m), Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,501m), Nuptse (7,861m), etc. indicate the pathways of Tengboche. These mountains form a breathtaking circumference of great Himalayan ranges. Finally, we will reach Tengboche encompassing great bestow of mother nature. Tengboche Monastery is an ancient Buddhist Monastery. We will stay overnight at Tengboche,
Day 7: Trek to Namche (3,440m), 5-6 hrs,
We will enjoy morning views from Namche, and resume our trek surpassing the colorful forest ranges.
Similarly, after we cross a couple of suspension bridges, we will trek further to Kyanjuma. Kyanjuma is a junction of trinity pathways to Khumjung valley, Namche Bazaar, and Gokyo Valley. If we are lucky, then we have the chance to witness Pheasant, Musk Deer, Himalayan Griffons, wild Goats, etc. Overnight in Namche,
Day 8: Trek to Lukla (2840m), 5-6 hrs,
We will descend from Namche towards Dudh Koshi crossing the suspension bridge. Along the route, we will encounter a few forest ranges, which adds beauty to our trek. Thus we will reach Lukla viewing great serenity of snowy mountains. Overnight at Lukla,
Day 9: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m), (25-30 Minutes)
We will say a final goodbye to the Khumbu region, as we take flight for Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 10: Departure
We will guide you towards the airport based on your flight schedule.
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
● Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter,
● All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements,
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
● All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses that aren’t mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD26 per person)
• Sometimes, we may face unconditional weather for the Lukla-Kathmandu flight, so we recommend an additional day.
• We are very flexible to customize the trip as per your needs, as customer satisfaction is our main asset.