Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking takes you to the fantastic journey of breathtaking natural scenarios. Our trek begins with a historic Kathmandu city tour, and we continue our air fly to Lukla. From Lukla, we will chase towards Phakding, Namche, Dole, Machherma, Gokyo, Gokyo-Ri, Khumjung, etc. Gokyo Valley Trekking, admits the grace of majestic Himalayas. It includes mountains like Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8,153m), etc. Gokyo Ri trek trouble is moderate and Gokyo Ri trek cost relies on the month you are coming to visit.
Additionally, the hospitality of the Sherpa peoples is superb because they bring joy & unique cultures. It is essential to uplift our journey. We will have the option to gain lots of knowledge about the Khumbu region, trekking, hiking, etc. from them. A significant highlight of Gokyo Valley trekking includes the splendid Gokyo lake and elevating Gokyo Ri. Gokyo Lakes complex comprises six dramatic lakes, and each has its importance. Gokyo Lakes and Gokyo Ri trek is for those who like to walk in the Everest region without the physical stress of reaching the base camp of Everest or crossing high passes in the vicinity.
Climbing uphills towards the Gokyo Ri admits majestic views of mountains circumferences. The trails are just grand, with vibes of outstanding Himalayan architecture. The accomplishing Everest Gokyo Lakes trekking bestows life long memories of natural and spiritual vibes. We invite all the adventure, and nature-loving travelers, for an astonishing journey of Gokyo Lakes trekking. Our itineraries are flexible and admit customization for your comfortability.
• Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla,
• Observe exotic biodiversity,
• Trek to the foothills of Everest,
• Enjoy cultural Sherpa & Tamang settlements, Sherpa Museum,
• Discover the scenic beauty within Gokyo Lakes complex,
• Explore mountains like Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, etc
• Observe the ancient Buddhist monasteries,
Where to Meet?
We will meet at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu upon your arrival,
Day 1: Arrival
We will receive you at TIA, Kathmandu airport. After meeting with you, we will transfer you to the Hotel. We will give a briefing about the trek. Overnight at HotelHotel,
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
We will enjoy the morning breakfast and visit the Pashupatinath temple. From Pashupatinath temple, we will visit Bouddhanath and extend further to Kathmandu Durbar Square. On our way to the HotelHotel, we will do some shopping at the local shops. Overnight at HotelHotel,
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2840m) and Trek to Phakding (2610m), 4 Hrs,
We will fly to Lukla after early morning breakfast. It takes about 25-30 minutes to reach Lukla. From Lukla, we will assemble and march towards Phakding. Along the route, we will encounter the majestic Himalayas. It includes Mt. Nupla (5,885m), Kwonga Range, Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), etc. We will trace along the trails of the electric Dudh Koshi river. Thus, with a couple of hours of steady walk, we will reach Phakding. Overnight at Phakding,
Day 4: Trek to Namche (3,440m), 6-7 Hrs,
Our pathways trace to the Dudh Koshi River as we pass through pine and oaks trees. We will cross the suspension bridge, as we arrive at Monjo village. Monjo is an entranceway for Sagarmatha National Park. After a steady climb to Jhorsalle, we encounter a dip view of Everest (8,848m). From here, we will steadily climb towards the beautiful Namche valley. Overnight at Namche,
Day 5: Exploring/Acclimatization: Namche (3,440m),
We will take rest and steadily do our short trekking. Our short hiking takes you to the close view of hidden treasures of Namche. Additionally, we witness Sherpa culture and visit some Sherpa shops in Namche. Overnight at Namche,
Day 6: Trek to Dole (4140m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will trek to the hillsides just above the majestic Dudh Koshi river. Along the trail, we will view sites of Musk Deer, Himalayan Thar, etc. Pathways to Dole offers a close view of mountains like Ama Dablam (6,856m), Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,501m), Nuptse (7861m), etc. In the evening session, we will explore nearby areas of Dole. Overnight at Dole,
Day 7: Trek to Machherma (4470m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will walk along the routes of colorful rhododendron and juniper forests. Similarly, we will view the vibes of the great Himalayas with our routes. We will reach Machherma experiencing the amazing beauty of mountains and geographies. Overnight at Machherma,
Day 8: Trek to Gokyo (4750m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will head with an easy walk to Gokyo. Our route includes spectacular views of the great Himalayas tracing a great scenario of genetic architecture. We will reach Gokyo, which adds natural flavor to our trek. Gokyo Lakes complex offers spectacular views of majestic altitude lakes. Additionally, we will discover picturesque views of panoramic mountains. Overnight at Gokyo,
Day 9: Trek to Gokyo-Ri (5,357m) and Back to Gokyo, 5-6 Hrs,
We will chill out at Gokyo valley. Besides, this in mid-day, we will trek to Gokyo-Ri, which offers scenic views of mountains. Additionally, it admits dip view of Thonak Tsho and Ngozompa Lakes, which are within the Gokyo Lakes complex. We will view peaks like Cho Oyu, Everest, Makalu, Gyachung Kang, Nuptse, Lhotse, etc. Overnight at Gokyo,
Day 10: Trek to Dole (4700m), 5-6 Hrs,
Dole hails tall at an altitude of 4700m, viewing great settings of nature. We will walk along with the colorful rhododendron and Juniper forests. We will walk through the narrow road of Himalayan vista, viewing the brightness of majestic mountains and wildlife. Overnight at Dole,
Day 11: Trek to Khumjung (2780m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will experience the majestic vibes of Khumjung region, as we move forward to chase it. Moreover, we will reach Khumjung after four to five hours of walk, which offers stunning views of Everest. Overnight at Khumjung,
Day 12: Trek to Phakding (2610m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will trek to Phakding, encompassing the views of great views of natural settings. Along the trails, we will experience colorful rhododendron and oaks forests. Overnight at Phakding,
Day 13: Trek to Lukla (2840m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will ascend dip from Phakding to Lukla, and this route is quite challenging, yet pleasant. We will cross high suspension bridges over the Dudh Koshi River. Similarly, we will pass through the forests with a stunning view of snowy mountains before arriving at Lukla. Overnight at Lukla,
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m), 25-30 Minutes,
We will fly to Kathmandu from Lukla; it takes about 25-30 minutes to reach Kathmandu,
Day 15: Departure,
We will drive you towards the airport based on your flight schedule.
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
● Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government-licensed Trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter,
● All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements,
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
● All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD26 per person)
• Sometimes, we may face unconditional weather for the Lukla-Kathmandu flight, so we recommend an additional day.
• We are very flexible to customize the trip as per your needs, as customer satisfaction is our main asset.