Sherpa Culture Trek: Our Sherpa Cultural Trek offers a great visit to Khumbu regions, admitting close interactions with the Sherpa. Sherpa Culture Trek to Khumbu region includes great Himalayan treasures, villages, unique cultures, landscapes, etc.
Mountains in the Khumbu region include Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8,153m), Mt. Makalu (8,463m), etc. Trekking to the Everest region is everyone’s dream, offering great majesty of prodigious Himalayas. The Khumbu region features unique natural and cultural landscapes and the unsurpassed Sherpa hospitality. The influence of Tibetan Buddhism made the Everest Sherpa heritage trek a purely cultural trip. This is the place where many known saints of Buddhism lived.
Additionally, the hospitality of Sherpa is just great, as they are humble and honest. Sherpa is the indigenous people of the Himalayas with a long history in the mountaineering field. So, Khumbu trekking is an excellent platform for trekkers to discover the great impressiveness of Sherpa peoples. Our Sherpa culture Trek begins with a Kathmandu City tour. Here we will get the opportunity to see great cultural heritage sites. From Kathmandu, we will take a flight for Lukla, and extend to Thame, Phakding, So, here we will inhale the unique culture of Sherpas. Thus, with a fantastic experience of Sherpa culture with Khumbu trekking, we will return to Kathmandu via Lukla Airport.
• Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla,
• Witness fabulous floras and faunas,
• Trek to the foothills of Mt. Everest, the world’s highest peak,
• Visit Sherpa Museum in Namche Bazaar,
• Experience Sherpa and Tamang culture,
• Explore ancient Buddhist Monasteries,
• Great chance to witness Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, etc.,
Where to Meet?
We will meet at Kathmandu airport at the time of your arrival,
Day 1: Arrival
We will receive you at TIA, Kathmandu airport. After meeting with you, we will transfer you to the Hotel. We will give a briefing about the Trek. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour
We will enjoy the morning breakfast and visit the Pashupatinath temple. From Pashupatinath temple, we will visit Bouddhanath and extend further to Kathmandu Durbar Square. On our way to the Hotel, we will do some shopping at the local shops. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 3: Fly to Lukla (2840m), and trek to Phakding (2610m), 4 Hrs,
After having breakfast in the morning session, we will head to Kathmandu airport for a flight to Lukla. Lukla airport offers fantastic views of natural settings. We will assemble at Lukla and start our Trek encompassing electric Dudhkoshi river crossing suspension bridges. Along the pathways, we will encounter great views of mountain vistas. It includes Mt. Nupla (5,885m), Kusum Kangaru (6,367m), Kwongde Range, etc. We will stay overnight at Phakding,
Day 4: Trek to Namche (3440m), 6-7 Hrs,
We will march ahead crossing, Dudh Koshi river following the traces of great natural scenarios. After crossing the Dudh Koshi River, we will reach Monjo. Moreover, Monjo is the entranceway for Sagarmatha National Park. After we climb to Jhorsalle, we will see great views of Everest (8,848m). So, with the steep walk to along the grace pathways, we will view majestic vistas of Everest (8,848m). From here, we will get close to Namche. Overnight at Namche,
Day 5: Exploring/Acclimatization Day in Namche(3,440m)
We will take some rest and enjoy the beauty of nature. So, after some walk, we will walk along the trails for short hiking.
Additionally, we will discover a close view of Everest vista from Namche and get close to local Sherpa. We will also visit some Tibetan shops in Namche. Overnight at Namche,
Day 6: Trek to Thame (3860m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will head towards Thame crossing the trails of colorful rhododendron and Juniper forests. Along the trails, we will experience views of Ama Dablam, Everest, Lhotse towards the left hemisphere. So, with the walk of a few hours, we will reach Thame village, which includes beautiful Sherpa settlements. Hence, we will stay overnight at Thame,
Day 7: Trek to Phakding (2610m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will trek to Phakding, encompassing the views of great views of natural settings. Along the trails, we will experience colorful rhododendron and oaks forests. Overnight at Phakding,
Day 8: Trek to Lukla (2840m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will ascend dip from Phakding to Lukla, and this route is quite challenging, yet pleasant. We will cross high suspension bridges over the Dudh Koshi river.
Similarly, we will pass through the forests with a stunning view of snowy mountains before arriving in Lukla. Overnight at Lukla,
Day 9: Fly to Kathmandu (1350m), 25-30 Minutes
We will relieve the moment of the celebrated Sherpa culture trek journey as we head to Lukla airport for a flight to Kathmandu. The aerial scenes are just breathtaking, with great majesty of Himalayan grace.
Day 10: Departure
On the last day, we will have some farewell orientation for you. After this, we will guide you towards the airport as per your schedule.
● Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
● Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
● Kathmandu accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
● Fly Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
● Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
● Everest National Park Entry Permit,
● TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
● Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the Trek,
● Three meals daily whereas on the Trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
● Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
● Experienced mountain trekking porter,
● All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
● Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the Trek,
● Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
● Rescue arrangements,
● Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
● Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
● Your travel/trekking insurance,
● International fare,
● Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
● All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
● Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
● Nepal Entry Visa fee,
● Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
● Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return from Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
● Any different expenses that aren’t mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
● Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx USD26 per person)
• Sometimes, we may face unconditional weather for the Lukla-Kathmandu flight, so we recommend an additional day.
• We are very flexible to customize the trip as per your needs, as customer satisfaction is our main asset.